Eleven years ago a horrific fire took Alice’s family from her and left her mind horrifically scarred. Afterwards she was confined to Rutledge Asylum, where she struggled to confront her demons by slipping further into her fantasy world of Wonderland. Now, after ten years, she has finally secured her release—yet she still bears the heavy psychological burden of that tragic event.With her mind in tatters, she is unable to resolve the fear prompted by her strange memories, dreams, and visions. Perhaps she’ll do better in Wonderland. She always has. She travels there, seeking what the “real” world can’t provide: security, knowledge, and the truth about the past. But in her absence, Wonderland too has suffered. Something has gone horribly wrong, and now a great evil is descending upon what once was her beautiful refuge. Can Alice save Wonderland—and herself—from the madness that consumes them both? Key Features: Intense 3rd person action: Use multiple upgradeable melee weapons, including the explosive Teapot Cannon, the punishing Hobby Horse, and the classic Vorpal Blade. Explore a dark and shattered Wonderland: Encounter familiar but now strange characters, including the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar and the Red Queen. Magical abilities: Obtain peculiar abilities in Wonderland such as floating with Alice’s dress, shrinking, or growing to towering sizes in order to crush enemies. Interactive puzzles: Intuitive and rewarding puzzles such as transforming obstacles, musical memories, chess, and picture blocks.
As of June 2014, our friends at GameSpy have ended all hosted game services, which will affect the online multiplayer aspect of this game. Because of technical challenges and concerns, we do not have a solution to keep these services up and running at this time, and online services for this game and other EA games on the GameSpy platform have ended. We are still investigating a range of options to restore official online functionality and multiplayer gameplay for these titles.
You can find more information on this change at ea.com, and find the full list of impacted games on our Online Service Updates page.
Download Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 for your PC and travel to a time before the Tiberium Wars. In this fantastic installment of the franchise, the Soviets have stopped Albert Einstein from creating his alternate timeline. Now the Empire of the Rising Sun has emerged to bring the battle of a lifetime to your screen.
Choose your faction and fight for resources. The Soviets are ruthless and bloodthirsty, with attack bears and vast armies. The Allies are back with tons of gadgetry, while the Japanese command the naval landscape and utilize psychic weaponry. These three powers will test your skills to survive in Red Alert’s gripping campaigns. Take to the seas with unique amphibious units and send trained attack dolphins to destroy enemy subs.
Gain experience points to upgrade your units and customize your commander abilities. Bring a friend along as your co-commander in exciting and complicated cooperative campaigns. With 28 maps to play, even the most dedicated strategist will find scenarios to return to again and again. Favorite BattleCast options introduced in Command & Conquer 3 are back again. Broadcast your matches online, and let the spectator commentary fire you up as you battle to take back the planet.
• It’s Always Better With Someone Else - Fight your way through three campaigns solo, or join forces with your friends or one of nine, in-game commanders, each with unique personalities and play styles, in missions designed from the ground for co-op play.
• Star-Studded Storytelling - Command & Conquer‘s trademark live-action videos return in HD, with over 60 minutes of footage featuring the largest cast in the history of the Command & Conquer franchise.
• Command The Seas, Conquer The World - Experience Gameplay as for the first time in the series, waging war on the water will be every bit as important as dominating by land and air. Gain strategic advantages by controlling resources in the seas and mounting three-pronged attacks from all directions.
• Ready Your Man Cannons - Armored War Bears, and Anime-inspired psychic school girls join your favorite Red Alert units like Sonic Dolphins, Tesla Troopers, Attack Dogs, and the ever popular Tanya.
• A New Threat From The East - The deadly Empire of the Rising Sun is a technological terror, with designs influenced by a mixture of anime, science-fiction, martial arts, and robot culture. The Empire’s futuristic units can transform into alternate forms, and they specialize in naval warfare.
|Property Name||Property Value|
|The year of publishing||October 30 2008|
|Системные требования||PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Required – Internet Connection
OS - Windows XP (SP2) / Vista (32-Bit)
Processor – Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2100+ / Multiple Cores or greater
Memory – 1 GB RAM
Hard Drive – 20GB
DVD Drive – 8 SPEED
Video Card – 256 MB*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible**
DirectX - Version 9.0c (included on disc)
LAN – TCP/IP Compliance – 2-6 Players
Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-6 Players
Input - Keyboard, Mouse
*Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or greater; ATI Radeon X800 or greater. Laptop or integrated versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required. ** Yamaha Xwave-512 is not supported
1. Sign up to EA website - https://www.ea.com/profile/register
2. Click "Install Origin" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have), and on the "Activate" enter the purchased key
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.