Batman™: Arkham Origins is the next installment in the blockbuster Batman: Arkham videogame franchise. Developed by WB Games Montréal, the game features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline set several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, the first two critically acclaimed games of the franchise. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City’s most dangerous criminals, the game showcases a young and unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight.Key Features:
The Arkham Story Begins: Batman: Arkham Origins features a pivotal tale set on Christmas Eve where Batman is hunted by eight of the deadliest assassins from the DC Comics Universe. Players become an early-career Batman as he encounters for the first time many of the characters that shape his future.
Enhanced Detective Mode: Think like Batman with an all-new Case File system that allows players to analyze seemingly impossible-to-solve crime reconstructions in real time. Combining Batman’s cowl sensors with the Batcomputer, players can digitally recreate crimes and study detailed simulation of the act as it happened.
Gotham City will learn to fear Batman: Take back the sprawling streets of Gotham years before its transformation into Arkham City. Glide above or battle your way through new and ever more dangerous districts in the quest for justice. Prevent crimes in progress, take down gangs of violent new criminals and explore deadly new locations, from the impoverished streets to the penthouses of Gotham’s wealthy.
Gotham’s Most Wanted: The city streets are filled with more than just Black Mask’s assassins. Locate and take down Gotham’s most violent and dangerous criminals to earn unique upgrades.
Lethal New Enemies: Fight new foes such as the Armored Enforcer, the Martial Artist and more – each of which challenge players to approach Batman’s FreeFlow Combat scenarios in different ways. Classic FreeFlow combat is expanded with every new opponent – and with Batman’s abilities to engage them.
New Gadgets: Utilize Batman’s signature gadgets or take advantage of powerful new additions such as the Remote Claw, the Concussion Detonator and more. Use the Remote Claw to create new routes by deploying strategic tightropes or directly attack enemies by stringing them up from vantage points. Ready the Concussion Detonator to stun and disorient groups of opponents in close combat.
New and Familiar Characters: Experience a fresh take on iconic Batman characters including Black Mask, Penguin, Deathstroke, Bane, Deadshot, Anarky, Captain Gordon, The Joker, Copperhead, Firefly and others yet to be revealed.
New Online Mode: Play online with friends and foes in 3v3v2 gameplay that blends traditional Arkham gameplay with third-person shooter mechanics. Hunt as Batman or Robin against the most challenging opponents yet – friends and other gamers online – or take a walk on the dark side as a Super-Villain Elite and be part of The Joker or Bane’s gang. Gamers playing as a Super-Villain Elite will also have a chance to seize control of either The Joker or Bane for a limited amount of time.
As of June 2014, our friends at GameSpy have ended all hosted game services, which will affect the online multiplayer aspect of this game. Because of technical challenges and concerns, we do not have a solution to keep these services up and running at this time, and online services for this game and other EA games on the GameSpy platform have ended. We are still investigating a range of options to restore official online functionality and multiplayer gameplay for these titles.
You can find more information on this change at ea.com, and find the full list of impacted games on our Online Service Updates page.
Download Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 for your PC and travel to a time before the Tiberium Wars. In this fantastic installment of the franchise, the Soviets have stopped Albert Einstein from creating his alternate timeline. Now the Empire of the Rising Sun has emerged to bring the battle of a lifetime to your screen.
Choose your faction and fight for resources. The Soviets are ruthless and bloodthirsty, with attack bears and vast armies. The Allies are back with tons of gadgetry, while the Japanese command the naval landscape and utilize psychic weaponry. These three powers will test your skills to survive in Red Alert’s gripping campaigns. Take to the seas with unique amphibious units and send trained attack dolphins to destroy enemy subs.
Gain experience points to upgrade your units and customize your commander abilities. Bring a friend along as your co-commander in exciting and complicated cooperative campaigns. With 28 maps to play, even the most dedicated strategist will find scenarios to return to again and again. Favorite BattleCast options introduced in Command & Conquer 3 are back again. Broadcast your matches online, and let the spectator commentary fire you up as you battle to take back the planet.
• It’s Always Better With Someone Else - Fight your way through three campaigns solo, or join forces with your friends or one of nine, in-game commanders, each with unique personalities and play styles, in missions designed from the ground for co-op play.
• Star-Studded Storytelling - Command & Conquer‘s trademark live-action videos return in HD, with over 60 minutes of footage featuring the largest cast in the history of the Command & Conquer franchise.
• Command The Seas, Conquer The World - Experience Gameplay as for the first time in the series, waging war on the water will be every bit as important as dominating by land and air. Gain strategic advantages by controlling resources in the seas and mounting three-pronged attacks from all directions.
• Ready Your Man Cannons - Armored War Bears, and Anime-inspired psychic school girls join your favorite Red Alert units like Sonic Dolphins, Tesla Troopers, Attack Dogs, and the ever popular Tanya.
• A New Threat From The East - The deadly Empire of the Rising Sun is a technological terror, with designs influenced by a mixture of anime, science-fiction, martial arts, and robot culture. The Empire’s futuristic units can transform into alternate forms, and they specialize in naval warfare.
|Property Name||Property Value|
|The year of publishing||October 30 2008|
|Системные требования||PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Required – Internet Connection
OS - Windows XP (SP2) / Vista (32-Bit)
Processor – Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2100+ / Multiple Cores or greater
Memory – 1 GB RAM
Hard Drive – 20GB
DVD Drive – 8 SPEED
Video Card – 256 MB*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible**
DirectX - Version 9.0c (included on disc)
LAN – TCP/IP Compliance – 2-6 Players
Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-6 Players
Input - Keyboard, Mouse
*Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or greater; ATI Radeon X800 or greater. Laptop or integrated versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required. ** Yamaha Xwave-512 is not supported
1. Sign up to EA website - https://www.ea.com/profile/register
2. Click "Install Origin" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have), and on the "Activate" enter the purchased key
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.