Your Ships. Your Team. Your Victories.
GoD Factory: Wingmen is a multiplayer space combat game played through fast-paced and intense 4 vs 4 player matches. This unique blend of competitive multiplayer and tactical space combat will keep you busy and challenged for hundreds of hours.
Bring your friend and defeat the enemy’s Carrier!
Lead 4 original species to victory in a galactic battle under the silent watch of gigantic GoD defying the laws of physics. Develop and customize powerful gunships and embark on this tactical battle with your friends! Share your gunships, cooperate and experience pure multiplayer greatness where every player's contribution matters. Survive the relentless fire of enemy players through a visually dazzling and frantic space shooter, and ultimately defeat the opponent’s Carrier!Key Features:
• A true team-based competitive multiplayer experience in an interstellar environment
• Two gunships per player, doubling your tactical options and customization
• Share gunships among friends for a deep team play experience
• 4 vs 4 gameplay in which each player is rewarded for his contribution no matter his role
• Fast-paced space shooter mixed with team-based competitive multiplayer
• Play with bots who respond to your commands or act on their own
• Dozens of activated special abilities offering tremendous tactical options
• Over a thousand different gunship parts with different stats, divided among four playable species
Razor2: Hidden Skies Razor2: Hidden Skies is a top view shooter. The game has the style of successful classic arcade games, while using the latest technology to create great visuals and effects. An old-school game with all new technology. Razor2 has easy gameplay, while challenging your skills with hundreds of enemies and bullets threatening you all the time. The soundtrack is another great feature, Razor2 uses classic orchestrated music, composed especially for the game. Razor2 includes ten achievements and world records. Do your best, and place your name on the best players ranking. Play hard to win titles such as the Destructor, shooting down 4000 enemies, or the "almost impossible" Ace Pilot, completing the game without using any continues. Key features: Shoot them up (shmup) Eight levels Fifty different enemy waves Incredible Boss fights Weapons and equipment upgrades Three difficulty levels World and local Records Ten medals and achievements Great graphics, art and shaders Easy and amazing gameplay Awesome orchestrated music
|Property Name||Property Value|
|Release date||2 Jul, 2013|
|Legal notice||© 2016 Zero Point Software A/S. Interstellar Marines is currently in an early pre-alpha state. Expect unfinished features, unbalanced gameplay, unoptimized performance and the occasional bugs and crashes. For the love of the game. WARNING: Prolonged exposure to the awesome vision of Interstellar Marines might result in a severe affection and attachment to science fiction, tactical co-op and first person simulation. All Rights Reserved.|
|Developers||Zero Point Software|
|Publishers||Zero Point Software|