Eleven years ago a horrific fire took Alice’s family from her and left her mind horrifically scarred. Afterwards she was confined to Rutledge Asylum, where she struggled to confront her demons by slipping further into her fantasy world of Wonderland. Now, after ten years, she has finally secured her release—yet she still bears the heavy psychological burden of that tragic event.With her mind in tatters, she is unable to resolve the fear prompted by her strange memories, dreams, and visions. Perhaps she’ll do better in Wonderland. She always has. She travels there, seeking what the “real” world can’t provide: security, knowledge, and the truth about the past. But in her absence, Wonderland too has suffered. Something has gone horribly wrong, and now a great evil is descending upon what once was her beautiful refuge. Can Alice save Wonderland—and herself—from the madness that consumes them both? Key Features: Intense 3rd person action: Use multiple upgradeable melee weapons, including the explosive Teapot Cannon, the punishing Hobby Horse, and the classic Vorpal Blade. Explore a dark and shattered Wonderland: Encounter familiar but now strange characters, including the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar and the Red Queen. Magical abilities: Obtain peculiar abilities in Wonderland such as floating with Alice’s dress, shrinking, or growing to towering sizes in order to crush enemies. Interactive puzzles: Intuitive and rewarding puzzles such as transforming obstacles, musical memories, chess, and picture blocks.
In a city where information is heavily monitored, agile couriers called Runners transport sensitive data away from prying eyes.
In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed, your sister has been framed and now you are being hunted.
You are a Runner called Faith - and this innovative first-person action-adventure is your story.
Mirror’s Edge™ delivers you straight into the shoes of this unique heroine as she traverses the vertigo-inducing cityscape, engaging in intense combat and fast paced chases. With a never before seen sense of movement and perspective, you will be drawn into Faith’s world. A world that is visceral, immediate, and very dangerous.
Live or die? Soar or plummet? One thing is certain, in this city you will learn how to run.
From the makers of the groundbreaking Battlefield franchise, Mirror’s Edge is an action-adventure experience unlike any other.
• Move yourself: String together an amazing arsenal of wall-runs, leaps, vaults and more, in fluid, acrobatic movements that turns every level of the urban environment to your advantage and salvation.
• Immerse yourself: In first person every breath, every collision, every impact is acutely felt. Heights create real vertigo, movements flow naturally, collisions and bullet impacts create genuine fear and adrenaline.
• Challenge yourself: Fight or flight. Your speed and agility allow you not only to evade, capture and perform daring escapes, but also to disable and disarm unwary opponents, in a mix of chase, puzzles, strategy and intense combat.
• Free Yourself: Runner vision allows you to see the city as they do. See the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, opportunities and escape routes. The flow is what keeps you running – what keeps you alive.
|Property Name||Property Value|
|The year of publishing||January 14 2009|
|Системные требования||Minimum System Requirements:
• Required: Internet Connection
• OS: Windows XP (SP2) / Vista
• Processor: 3.0 GHz or faster; Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
• Memory: 1 GB RAM
• Hard Drive: 8 GB
• Video Card: 256 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0*
• Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
• DirectX: Version 9.0c
• Online Features: Leaderboards, Ghosts
• Input: Keyboard, Mouse
• Optional: Dual Analogue Gamepad**
*Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (GeForce 7300 not supported); ATI Radeon X1300 or better. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
**Supported Controllers: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows; Logitech Chillstream.
Recommend System Requirements:
• Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz Processor or equivalent
• 2 GB RAM or greater
• 512 MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or better)
1. Sign up to EA website - https://www.ea.com/profile/register
2. Click "Install Origin" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have), and on the "Activate" enter the purchased key4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process