“Hello there, good sir! Or is it madam, perhaps? Well, that’s neither here, nor there! Matters of far greater importance are at hand! It would appear that, through the peculiar optical contraption that you’re staring into, you have managed to find yourself here! Where is here, you ask? Why, in the midst of Tower Wars, of course! I must say, it’s jolly good to have you on board! We need all of the fodder.... ERRR... HELP... yes, yes... all of the help we can get.”
Tower Wars is a new and unique spin on the competitive multi-player tower defense genre! The game combines elements of tower defense, real-time strategy, and all-out multi-player mayhem to bring you a completely unique experience, delivered with a fun and funny not-so-old world style!Key Features
Play Tower Wars online in 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 ranked or unranked matches!
Build and upgrade unique towers, creating lengthy mazes to punish incoming enemy units!
Upgrade, assemble, and unleash multitudes of specialized units in massive attack waves!
Unlock and upgrade technologies to bolster the stats and functions of your units and towers!
Compete in the online leaderboards!
Steam! Features include achievements, leaderboards, matchmaking, and stat tracking!
Need a break? Play one of our offline classic tower defense maps for a quick Time Trial diversion!
Get on board! Help us bring you MUCH MORE! The future looks bright for Tower Wars!
Get DiRT 3 Complete Edition, the definitive edition of off-road racer DiRT 3 now expanded with extra content and enhanced with Steamworks integration, including Achievements, Leaderboards and Steam Cloud Saves.
In DiRT 3 Complete Edition, you’ll race iconic cars representing 50 years of off-road motorsport across three continents – from the forests of Michigan to the infamous roads of Finland and the national parks of Kenya. You’ll also express yourself in the stunning Gymkhana mode, inspired by Ken Block’s incredible freestyle driving event, and take on other modes including Rallycross, Trailblazer and Landrush. Powered by Codemasters’ award-winning EGO Engine, DiRT 3 Complete Edition features Flashback to rewind time, genre-leading damage and you can take on all game modes in split-screen and competitive online multiplayer.
DiRT 3 Complete Edition extends DiRT 3’s content with:
• The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
• The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
• The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
• The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
• The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
• The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
• The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
Get it all in DiRT 3 Complete Edition.
Manipulate your wrists, elbows and shoulders to get the arrow to the bow, draw it, aim and fire!
Probably Archery gives the player more control over the minutia of their joint movements with tons of crazy scenarios to conquer, multiplayer battles to fight and brutal target challenges to dominate.
With controls inspired by games like QWOP and Surgeon Simulator 2013, you must overcome a series of ridiculous challenges like shooting a hangman's rope, exterminating flying eggs in a china shop and stopping an apple-headed warrior in space.
Once you've mastered the way of the bow, test your skills in the online multiplayer modes. Team Deathmatch allows you to test your speed and skill against other players while the Horde mode lets you stand alongside your friends against waves of enemies.
When it's time to lay down your bow, why not pick up a cricket bat and revolver? Shoot some zombies, bash other players and kick some goals in Zoccer - Zombie Soccer. An extra mode that is practically an additional game, Zoccer delivers a multiplayer first person sports shooter experience you've never seen before.
|Property Name||Property Value|
|Системные требования||PC Requirements
|Release date||6 Feb, 2014|
|Legal notice||© 2014 South East Games Trailer music: 'Call to Adventure!' and 'Bent and Broken' by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/|
|Developers||South East Games|
|Publishers||South East Games|