Sometimes your Sims just need a change of scenery. A trip to the ocean could be just what the doctor ordered! Get around in a number of customizable boats, or dive right into the deep blue for a refreshing break.
For a longer stay, your Sims can customize a house right on the beach. Restless Sims will appreciate the freedom of a roving houseboat that lets them explore from the comfort of home.
With the visiting tourists, there’s a business opportunity here for an enterprising Sim. Crafting the perfect resort can be quite lucrative, whether focusing on families or singles, making the trip pay for itself. Fun in the sun or money in mind, your Sims can choose how to make use of their Island Paradise.
• Exotic Species: The town of Isla Paradiso is home to the mythical half-human, half-fish Merfolk, which a Sim can become with the proper diet. You may even get a visit by the terrifying Kraken, scourge of the seven seas!
• Hidden Islands: Bored with the available islands? The lucky and persistent Sim may discover map pieces underwater which lead to new land masses to explore.
• Lifeguard Career: If your Sim has a hero complex, then the new Lifeguard career will fit perfectly. Rescue drowning Sims and bask in glory!
|Property Name||Property Value|
|The year of publishing||June 25 2013|
|Системные требования||PC Requirements:
OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
Processor: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
Memory: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
Input: Keyboard, mouse
* 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
1. Sign up to EA website - https://www.ea.com/profile/register
2. Click "Install Origin" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have), and on the "Activate" enter the purchased key
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.