Transform your Sims’ homes into sleek, edgy lofts with The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff. With a host of new items for the most lived-in rooms in your Sims’ homes, including slick gadgets for your high-tech home office, a next-gen gaming system for the killer game room, modern furniture for the most contemporary living room, and more, your Sims can now give their homes an ultra-modern makeover! After you modernize their homes, turn your attention to their wardrobes and give them an overhaul with sophisticated, cutting-edge fashions. Whether it’s your Sims themselves or their homes that needs a new look, The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff lets you catapult your Sims into a more modern, loft-inspired lifestyle!
• Add high-end furnishings - To your Sims bedroom, entertainment room, office and patio.
• Transform your Sims’ homes into cutting-edge spaces - With contemporary sofas, sleek coffee tables, and eclectic art.
• Give your Sims coveted electronics - Including high-tech, ultra-slim TVs, video game systems, stereos, and more.
• Upgrade your Sims’ wardrobes - With fashion-forward apparel, tailored suits, and sophisticated outerwear.
• Bonus Anniversary Items! - This special 10th Anniversary pack also includes three well-loved items from The Sims and The Sims 2 games: the heart-shaped vibrating bed, the electric guitar, and the aquarium.
Requires The Sims 3 to play
|Property Name||Property Value|
|The year of publishing||February 1 2010|
|Системные требования||Requires The Sims™ 3 to play
PC OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM:(XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE:At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.*
VIDEO:DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
*6.4 GB if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or better, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX 260, GTX 275, GTX 280, GTX 285, GTX 295; ATI Radeon™ 9500 series or better, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series or better; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but may run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, and GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista.)
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets the game requires at least: Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent and 0.5 GB additional RAM.
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU: Intel Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
HDD: 4.5 GB free disk space
Graphics: 128 MB Graphics Memory
Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Supported Graphics Cards:
Nvidia GeForce series: 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400M, 9600M, GT120, GT 130 ATI Radeon™ series: x1600, X1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD3870, HD 4850, HD 4870
1. Sign up to EA website - https://www.ea.com/profile/register
2. Click "Install Origin" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have), and on the "Activate" enter the purchased key
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.