Eleven years ago a horrific fire took Alice’s family from her and left her mind horrifically scarred. Afterwards she was confined to Rutledge Asylum, where she struggled to confront her demons by slipping further into her fantasy world of Wonderland. Now, after ten years, she has finally secured her release—yet she still bears the heavy psychological burden of that tragic event.With her mind in tatters, she is unable to resolve the fear prompted by her strange memories, dreams, and visions. Perhaps she’ll do better in Wonderland. She always has. She travels there, seeking what the “real” world can’t provide: security, knowledge, and the truth about the past. But in her absence, Wonderland too has suffered. Something has gone horribly wrong, and now a great evil is descending upon what once was her beautiful refuge. Can Alice save Wonderland—and herself—from the madness that consumes them both? Key Features: Intense 3rd person action: Use multiple upgradeable melee weapons, including the explosive Teapot Cannon, the punishing Hobby Horse, and the classic Vorpal Blade. Explore a dark and shattered Wonderland: Encounter familiar but now strange characters, including the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar and the Red Queen. Magical abilities: Obtain peculiar abilities in Wonderland such as floating with Alice’s dress, shrinking, or growing to towering sizes in order to crush enemies. Interactive puzzles: Intuitive and rewarding puzzles such as transforming obstacles, musical memories, chess, and picture blocks.
Make your Sims’ home feel even more alive with a new pet!
Sometimes an animal is the best companion. Your Sims will love their new pets and all the things they can do. Teaching them tricks is only the beginning. They’ll travel with your Sims as they go about their day, and provide endless and unpredictable entertainment.
Just like your Sims, these pets are customizable, with their own unique appearances and traits. And they’re smart, too: They can be taught to accomplish a wide variety of actions outside of the usual “Fetch!” and even warn your Sims when danger threatens.
Pets will enjoy their own social lives with other animals, and you might end up with new mouths to feed! Or tame wild animals to bring them into the fold. If your Sims have been feeling lonely, be kind and get them a pet!
|Property Name||Property Value|
|The year of publishing||October 18 2011|
|Системные требования||*Requires The Sims™ 3 to play.
PC System Requirements:
• OS : Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
• CPU : (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
• RAM : (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
• Hard Drive : At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.*
• Video : DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
*6.4 GB if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards : Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or better; ATI Radeon™ 9500 series or better; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but may run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, and GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista).
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets the game requires at least: Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent and 0.5 GB additional RAM.
Mac System Requirements:
• OS : Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
• CPU : Intel Core Duo Processor
• RAM : 2 GB RAM
• Video : ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100.
• Hard Drive : At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
1. Sign up to EA website - https://www.ea.com/profile/register
2. Click "Install Origin" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have), and on the "Activate" enter the purchased key
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.