Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure. Six months after the events of the third film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley - driverless! Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unraveled! All 5 Episodes Now Available! Episode 1: It's About Time Episode 2: Get Tannen! Episode 3: Citizen Brown Episode 4: Double Visions Episode 5: OUTATIME - Finale! Key Features Special Appearance by Michael J. Fox! Christopher Lloyd and Claudia Wells return to voice Doc Brown and Jennifer Parker Collaboration with Bob Gale Film, Trilogy Co-Creator/Writer Back to the Future’s “first families.” The McFlys, the Browns, and of course, the Tannens – all play key roles.
Men of War is a stunning Real-Time Strategy game that takes place during the height of World War II. Intense battles span Europe and North Africa as gamers play as Soviet, Allied or German forces across 19 massive single-player missions. Both online multiplayer and single-player conflicts feature authentic vehicles and weapons of the era and brutal combat that will take players into the heart of the fight.
The Direct Control feature allows gamers to command any single unit on the field at any time. Players have complete control over the unit's actions and can change, upgrade and repair equipment and vehicles.
Three evolving storylines in the Soviet, Allied and German armies, comprising 19 missions in total.
Realistic models of armament and military equipment recreated in accordance with design drawings and historical documents.
Highly detailed WWII environments and characters faithfully recreated with a cutting-edge graphics engine.
The single player campaign features a fully customizable user interface.
Online play features a unique faction (the Japanese) and numerous gameplay modes including Capture the Flag and High-Value Cargo.
Men of War is affected by the GameSpy shutdown on the 31st of May. You can continue to play the game through LAN, DirectIP and GameRanger.
In Supreme Commander 2, players will experience brutal battles on a massive scale! Players will wage war by creating enormous customizable armies and experimental war machines that can change the balance of power at any given moment. Take the role of one of the three enigmatic commanders, each representing a unique faction with a rich story that brings a new level of emotional connection to the RTS genre, or fight the battle online. Where do your loyalties lie?
A deep and powerful story - element adds a personal, human aspect to a storyline previously focused on warring factions and the politics that fuel them. The single player campaign features three character-driven storylines set 25 years after the events of Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Command enormous armies made up of customizable land, air and naval units. Each of the three diverse factions – The United Earth Federation (UEF), the Cybran Nation and the Illuminate – have been completely redesigned from the original game, with many units.
Experimental units - returning with new designs and greatly enhanced looks….and some new tricks that can be unlocked through research
New Supreme Commander Gameplay Experience - players now have the ability to research new technologies and units and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, allowing them to upgrade a base-level tank to a high-powered, multi-barreled, AA-sporting monster by the end of a given game.
Strategic Mode UI - the redesigned UI that is faster, takes up less screen real-estate and gives better player feedback
New rendering technology that allows us to create visually spectacular environments
Embrace the supernatural in a whole new world full of magic, mystery and mischief. Create witches, vampires, fairies or werewolves right from the beginning. Each supernatural Sim has strange new traits and abilities that add humor and challenges to their lives and the world around them. Use your wand to cast spells or collect ingredients and mix dozens of elixirs that enhance gameplay. You can turn Sims into zombies or give your Sim the golden touch. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3. Explore the all-new town of Moonlight Falls, where your Sims’ special powers are heightened by the lunar cycle—and surprises lurk around every corner.
• Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires and fairies - each with their own magical abilities, traits and interactions.
• Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
• Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
• Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
• Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
• Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret; you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
|Property Name||Property Value|
|The year of publishing||September 4 2012|
*Requires The Sims™ 3 to play.
Mac System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU:Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards:</b> Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
1. Sign up to EA website - https://www.ea.com/profile/register
2. Click "Install Origin" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have), and on the "Activate" enter the purchased key
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.