Indebted to the wrong people, with his life on the line, veteran of the U.S. Cavalry and now hired gun, Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia, all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret.Key Features
The City in the Sky – Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
Unlikely Mission – Set in 1912, hired gun Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
Whip, Zip, and Kill – Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
Tear Through Time – Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
Vigorous Powers – Throw explosive fireballs, shoot lightning, and release murders of crows as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
Custom Combat Experience – With deadly weapons in one hand, powerful Vigors in the other, and the ability to open Tears in time and space, fight your own way through the floating city of Columbia to rescue Elizabeth and reach freedom.
1999 Mode – Upon finishing BioShock Infinite, the player can unlock a game mode called “1999 Mode” that gives experienced players a taste of the kind of design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
Embrace the supernatural in a whole new world full of magic, mystery and mischief. Create witches, vampires, fairies or werewolves right from the beginning. Each supernatural Sim has strange new traits and abilities that add humor and challenges to their lives and the world around them. Use your wand to cast spells or collect ingredients and mix dozens of elixirs that enhance gameplay. You can turn Sims into zombies or give your Sim the golden touch. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3. Explore the all-new town of Moonlight Falls, where your Sims’ special powers are heightened by the lunar cycle—and surprises lurk around every corner.
• Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires and fairies - each with their own magical abilities, traits and interactions.
• Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
• Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
• Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
• Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
• Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret; you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
|Property Name||Property Value|
|The year of publishing||September 4 2012|
*Requires The Sims™ 3 to play.
Mac System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU:Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards:</b> Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
1. Sign up to EA website - https://www.ea.com/profile/register
2. Click "Install Origin" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have), and on the "Activate" enter the purchased key
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.