College is a time of learning and experimentation. Now your Sims can create their own campus memories and have experiences that will shape their destinies! Choosing a major begins an education that will pay off handsomely after college, with better entry-level jobs and quicker promotions.
But of course, it’s not just about studying… your Sims want to have fun, too! Dorm parties and bonfires are great ways to blow off steam, and there’s no end to the shenanigans. Joining a notable social group can also open up entirely new avenues for advancement.
Whether posting on social networks via smartphone, leading a campus protest or researching new scientific discoveries, ambitious Sims will find a lot to engage them in University Life!
• Major Excitement: Each major comes with its own special Sim enhancement. Play with an anatomically-correct skeleton as part of the Science and Medicine major, or broadcast a radio show with the Communications major.
• Be the Big Sim On Campus: Joining a prominent social clique—Jock, Nerd, or Rebel—can lead to unique job specializations: Sports Agent, Video Game Designer, and Art Appraiser. But your Sim will have to work hard to rise to the top.
• Master Procrastination: The surrounding town has a wealth of options for exploration and entertainment. Down java at Roasted Toasted Beans or argue superheroes at Keith’s Komics. Anything to avoid studying.
|Property Name||Property Value|
|The year of publishing||March 5 2013|
|Системные требования||PC System Requirements
OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
Mac System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
1. Sign up to EA website - https://www.ea.com/profile/register
2. Click "Install Origin" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have), and on the "Activate" enter the purchased key
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.