Get DiRT 3 Complete Edition, the definitive edition of off-road racer DiRT 3 now expanded with extra content and enhanced with Steamworks integration, including Achievements, Leaderboards and Steam Cloud Saves.
In DiRT 3 Complete Edition, you’ll race iconic cars representing 50 years of off-road motorsport across three continents – from the forests of Michigan to the infamous roads of Finland and the national parks of Kenya. You’ll also express yourself in the stunning Gymkhana mode, inspired by Ken Block’s incredible freestyle driving event, and take on other modes including Rallycross, Trailblazer and Landrush. Powered by Codemasters’ award-winning EGO Engine, DiRT 3 Complete Edition features Flashback to rewind time, genre-leading damage and you can take on all game modes in split-screen and competitive online multiplayer.
DiRT 3 Complete Edition extends DiRT 3’s content with:
• The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
• The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
• The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
• The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
• The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
• The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
• The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
Get it all in DiRT 3 Complete Edition.
We take you to one of the most famous and scenic British main lines at the time of the transition from steam to diesel power. With 10 different types of locomotives and dozens of rolling stock items at your disposal you decide what train to drive. Sessions featuring Anglo-Scottish expresses, local stopping trains, fast freights, heavy mineral, slow pickup goods or trip workings offer a rich variety of services for your enjoyment. The 87 mile route from Skipton to Carlisle over the wild and remote Pennine moors will test your driving skills and ability to keep to schedule. Prototypical topography, track plans, gradients, stations, signal boxes and signal placement, viaducts and tunnels will complete your experience. With 'Trainz Simulator: Settle and Carlisle' you will almost believe that you are there.
There is semaphore signaling with new logic, and water troughs to replenish the tender whilst on the move. AWS (Automatic Warning System) is fitted to some diesel locomotives to give advance indication of the signaling, this provides extra security for the safe running of your consist.
For this steeply graded route large locomotives have been provided, including the powerful Britannia and A3 Pacifics, the LMS 8F 2-8-0 and the BR 9F 2-10-0. The LMS 4F 0-6-0 is included for the lighter trains and for shunting work a choice of the LMS 3F and the L&Y 2F 0-6-0 tank engines. All these locomotives have a multiple choice of running numbers and adjustable headlamp codes. The diesels include the large Class 40 (Whistler) and the versatile Class 37. The smaller Class 24 is included for lighter duties.
For rolling stock there is a new range of Mk1 coaches and an impressive array of new goods vehicles. These include the 4 and 6 wheel tankers, the anhydrite hopper wagons, the Presflo for powder loads. Other goods vehicles will include a variety of vans, open wagons and flat tops to represent the typical goods traffic of the time. The ubiquitous brake van has not been forgotten, of course.
|Property Name||Property Value|
|Системные требования||PC Requirements
|Release date||1 Oct, 2010|