World-renowned Kojima Productions showcases another masterpiece in the Metal Gear Solid franchise with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is the first segment of the ‘Metal Gear Solid V Experience’ and prologue to the larger second segment, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launching thereafter.
MGSV: GZ gives core fans the opportunity to get a taste of the world-class production’s unparalleled visual presentation and gameplay before the release of the main game. It also provides an opportunity for gamers who have never played a Kojima Productions game, and veterans alike, to gain familiarity with the radical new game design and unparalleled style of presentation.
The critically acclaimed Metal Gear Solid franchise has entertained fans for decades and revolutionized the gaming industry. Kojima Productions once again raises the bar with the FOX Engine offering incredible graphic fidelity and the introduction of open world game design in the Metal Gear Solid universe. This is the experience that core gamers have been waiting for.
• THE POWER OF FOX ENGINE – Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions’ stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
• INTRODUCTION TO OPEN WORLD DESIGN – The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user.
• UNRESTRICTED STEALTH – Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing. Each will have different effects on game consequences and advancement.
• MULTIPLE MISSIONS AND TASKS –Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and Side-Ops missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and “covert” missions that will be sure to surprise.
• REDESIGNED INTERFACE – Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
Hyper Fighters brings back the rail shooter as you know it from the arcade: fast, explosive, addictive, and easy to learn: but so hard to beat the number one highscore!
Fourteen trigger-happy arcade-fun stages are now available for one or two players: Shoot dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of enemies out of the sky and water with three ultra modern fighters. This will require triggerhappy fingers and supersonic reflexes!
Face immense, massive and simply incredible endbosses that are each capable of destroying an entire nation by themselves. Do you have what it takes to destroy them all?
It won’t be easy!
Roller Coaster Rampage is a fast paced, high-scoring, competitive rollercoaster simulator with destructive environments! Players compete to perform the best manual maneuvers, collect the most gems, link to the most track sections, and gain first place on the leaderboards! Roller Coaster Rampage revolutionizes the coaster genre by introducing on-the-fly track construction and deformation. In previous games the coaster riding experience was a passive, non-interactive experience. Roller Coaster Rampage introduces an innovative approach, and a specialized procedural coaster engine that allows players to build coasters in real-time as they ride them. Players leave behind a trail of procedurally-generated coaster tracks and supports, which then become obstacles as the player circles back. While riding players can also dynamically connect to isolated track segments like loops, cobra rolls, bat wings, and barrel rolls. With these innovative game features and engine technology players can now build coasters while enjoying a fast paced, arcade style, roller coaster racing simulator.Key featuresCampaign mode with 30 fast paced challenges of increasing difficulty.Build your track rails in real-time through a specialized procedural game engine.Perform crazy stunts like corkscrews barrel rolls, outside loops, inverted loops, and more!Link to existing tracks including cobra rolls, loops, helix, bat wing, inverted batwing, and more!Soar off mammoth jumps for an extra intense, front seat, replay experience.Coasters can even derail, slide, and link back to track rails again.Addictive gameplay with preferred and alternate paths for an extended replay experience.Freeride mode for simply creating wild coasters.AI stunt recognition. The more stunts you pull, the higher your leaderboard placement.When finished, take a front seat ride in your custom coaster design.Destructible environments provide extra points for leaderboard placement.In game Global/Friends Leaderboard support along with Achievements and Stats.3D stereoscopic support including 3D Vision, side by side, and above/below modes.Custom RGB settings for rail, support, and tie colors.Realtime procedural track and support generation with specialized AIRealistic procedural trees with dynamic wind effectsBeautiful water effects with reflection and refractionHigh Dynamic Range lighting effects
|Property Name||Property Value|